Sponsor a WeekAs we have evaluated our ministry to the inner-city, we now know what it costs to operate a ministry in a low-income community, and there is a need for funds each week to keep this ministry in operation.
We would like to specifically ask if you would be willing to sponsor a week of ministry for the Urban Hope Training Center. We are looking for 52 individuals, couples, or families who will financially sponsor Urban Hope at the cost of $490 for that week.
For sponsoring a week of ministry at Urban Hope, which includes Kingdom Kids on Sunday afternoons, Friday night ROCK for teens, weekly outreach, Bible studies, small group discipleship and more, we would like to partner with you in the following ways:
- You will receive a phone call from a staff member of the UHTC team the week that you sponsor the ministry.
- Your name(s) will be added to the list of weekly sponsors on the CE National and Urban Hope Training Center websites. (If you would prefer that your name not be included in the listing, we will honor your request.)
- You will receive an UHTC T-shirt. Everyone who lives in the row houses on the blocks surrounding the training center knows that the shirt means you are with “the church.” Please note what size you would like us to send to you. Additional shirts are also available for purchase.
- We will send you an UHTC team prayer card and the personal prayer cards of UHTC staff members.
- You will be added to the UHTC mailing list that includes regular updates and prayer requests.
- Your name will be included on a plaque at the Urban Hope Training Center, sharing that you are the sponsor of that week’s ministry.
- If you would like to give this gift to be in honor of a special person, couple, or event, we would be happy to send a card to those individuals informing them that the week of ministry at Urban Hope has been sponsored in honor of their faithfulness to the Lord.